Thursday, October 22, 2009

fast times

Took some snaps at my old High School


Home of the Sharks. (I love the blue)


I saw this place every morning up until I drove the car to school and started coming in from the back parking lot. It was the kind of Cheers-esque area where everyone knew your name and said hey.

Don't remember if I really used any of these lockers. I guess they never really have to worry about previous students breaking in with their old combination. Senility is the ultimate security software.

The courtyard, where the folks go 'rabble rabble'

I really enjoyed this picture of the office. I think I have way too many of these hall shots though.


I'm trying some new code. Try mousing over this picture to see what it would look like given indoor white balance.


Mouse over this one too. This is the dark hall.

Near where my Advisory room used to be in the back. Good ole Ms. Abrams (Ms. Ambrose now)

The Oceana Pool... which we don't own as a school. Under construction still.

What other school has an ocean view like this?

More. I usually run from the edge of that beach to the school and back again. It's an interesting jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment