Monday, October 19, 2009

nightime


Last night's pictures didn't come out too well. I'm still trying to play around with lighting during night time shots. I wanted to focus on the color of the fog but realized that the unfocused buildings and building signs looked blah. Don't worry, there's worse to come.


I wanted to take a picture of this structure but knew from this picture that it was too dark.

So I took this picture with a slower shutter speed, but my damn shaky hands made it blurry.

There was a mini carnival thing they had by the bowling place in Daly City and I dropped by at around closing time and took some snaps.

Balloon-a-rama... whooooo

That thing would be cool if it the clown weren't so creepy.

Everything else I took didn't look good enough so I deleted them. Most of these shots were taken on Manual mode though with manual focus because I feel the auto adjustment time took way too long and required the flash. I got to keep learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment